关注者

2011年7月27日星期三

❤ Who is speaking








Ooooooops i come to update  ♡♡♡
In the end of month , have leisure and cause me too boring ♥ Hey Hey ,when i'm in busy i hope that i can rest.  So wat tat i think for ?  I am very CONTRADICTORY , rite ?  = =









Maybe too long time didn't go for sing  ♥  AND NOW I want to go crazy singing !!! but i feel some sore throat , is a sign of illness ??  hey , im a healty girl will not easily get sick XD  Recent , im slp in late time , listen song in tranquil midnight is a enjoy ♥♥♥ or u can accompanied by a drink ? but , this will lead to obesity haha XD















My babe CHANICE ♥♥ I hope you can adapt to life of ampang , remember  tell me your current situation. In that day , I hope we left you a beautiful memories and DON'T forget us !!! i will kill u 1st hehe..rmb come back find us whn u r free ♥ PLS take care urself !! DRINK a lot of water , SLP early okay ? we will MISS u so much ..

















Have you heard some song you be gloomy ?  Actually , no one will ever help you keep a secret , becoz everyone have a mouth . but still wan to try to trust friend. ♥ A true friend will help you wipe the tears when you cry.














Fantasy is a beautiful , truth is cruel .
Why disappear for no reason , maybe 2morrow will be the last day ?
goodnight my world ♥

没有评论:

发表评论